Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Kvetch, By TC

I am going through the Celexa withdrawal from hell.

I am still waiting for the Wellbutrin to kick in, if it's ever going to.

On the way to pick up N at school today, Snug decided to suddenly bolt, wrenching the leash from my unprepared hands. He ran like a bat out of hell; I didn't have a chance. By the time I'd called Baroy and told him he'd need to get in the car and go looking for Snug, the dog was already sitting on our front porch...with four bloodied paws. One trip to the vet's complete with sedation and morphine later, and he's got four bandaged paws, and is lying on his doggie bed, groaning in pain.

I lost my ATM card...in Vegas, probably.

I got my period yesterday.

I have a headache that won't go away.

I can't remember the last time I felt like laughing.

In short, I hate everyone and everything. (Except you, of course. I still love you.)

And how is your week going?


free hit counter