Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just...Can't...Resist

I know this isn't a news site (that would be my other blog, which now has a direct and easy link for all of you to bookmark: http://lorio.parentsconnect.com/blog), but when I saw this, well...Come on! I mean, really! A penis transplant! For real! And to make it even better, this isn't just a tale of two penises. No, that would be too simple. This is a tale of penis rejection! Penis hatred! A foreign penis traumatizing its new, um, owner? Master? Mistress?

I'm tellin' ya, the 10-year-old boy in me is simultaneously snorting with potty-humored laughter and cringing in sympathetic pain. The 42-year-old woman in me is embarrassed for myself. But I'm not listening to her. She's just a big old poopy-head. No! No! She's a big old penis-head! Bwahahahaha!

Go on. Read it. You know you want to, if only to drown out the sound of my childish idiocy:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060919/ap_on_he_me/penis_transplant


free hit counter