Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Reprieve

Because, really, who wants to hear the ins and outs of someone else's job negotiations, here is the long-story-short version: I'm still on the payroll. There are no long-term guarantees (there are people actively trying to convince him to get rid of me, and people actively trying to convince him to keep me on, and he can see both sides of the argument...as can I, actually) but for now, I can expect to see that paycheck in my bank account at the end of the month. And it's not a given that I'm ultimately out of there. It all depends on...hmmmm...I'm not sure what it depends on. But it's something.

So, I guess I can save that particular nervous breakdown for a few more weeks, at least.

Thanks for the thoughts and words of encouragement.


free hit counter