Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Books! I Need Books!

Specifically, I need book recommendations; as many of them as you have to recommend. No, I didn't recently take a speed-reading course. It's just that I've been listening to so many audiobooks of late that I've run through the ones I took out of the library. Trying to choose an audiobook from the library is impossible; most of them have to be sent by interlibrary loan (the individual libraries only hold a few on CD, and that's how I need them), so it means looking through the online catalog. If I search on 'CD audiobooks" I get something like 30,000 hits, which they will give to me in 20-book increments, so that doesn't quite work. I need a better method...I need you guys.

So...What are you reading these days? What have you read in the recent or not-so-recent past that you've loved? You can either email me at tinycoconut@sbcglobal.net, or comment below; either way, you have my deepest appreciation. Indeed, I thank you from the bottom of my ears.


free hit counter