Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yep, It's Just As I Thought. I'm Insane.

What exactly possessed me to think that I could hold down an almost-full-time job and then take on two demanding freelance gigs at the same time and still be a parent and a PTA board member and a Brownie treasurer and a newsletter editor and a wife and a friend and a...?

The good news: So far, the freelance gig I'm most deeply involved in is FUN. And I think I'm going to enjoy the other one, too. Plus, you know. Money.

The bad news: I don't even know what day it is. My house is a disaster. I haven't had a chance to take a walk--my only form of exercise--in almost a week. I'm maybe getting five hours of sleep a night.

The mantra: This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall pass.

The reality: Not any time soon.


free hit counter