Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm In

So I'm doing NaBloPoMo in addition to doing (but not really because I'm working on my already started nonfiction piece rather than an unstarted fiction piece) NaNoWriMo this month.

Yes, I'm crazy. Read my profile.

I'm also technologically illiterate and can't figure out how to put this banner up in my sidebar or wherever. So I'll just be including it in each and every post.

Consider this the first of 31 in a row.

The ones that will follow will be better than this. I promise.

After all, they'd pretty much have to be, wouldn't they?

[Edited to add: Hey, Hilary, the gun pic didn't sit well with me either, even if it was totally sarcastic in tone...the caption basically meant 'blog or die,' which is appropriate for a contest to blog every day for an entire month. So I've put up her 'alternate' logo. Also, I've added links to the relevant hompages for both NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).]

Labels: ,


free hit counter