Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Invitations

Just a quick post to say that if you get a note from me (as in the 'real' me, or a version of the real me known as LoriO) asking you to come be a beta tester on a new parenting website, well, it's for real. This is part of that project I've been working on for ages and ages and ages now (or so it seems these days). Please come join in the fun. As an extra incentive to say yes, I should note that there are pictures of me on the site. Because I KNOW you all want to see what I look like; I KNOW it's a burning need inside each and every one of you. Right? RIGHT?

For those of you who don't get an invitation, it's either because I had a limit on the number of invites I could send out and/or because you are on one of my beloved mailing lists, which I put on the very top of my "please invite" list but was then told that since they wanted to keep the numbers for this beta really, really small, they wouldn't be inviting whole groups of people at one time. But not to fear. There's a second, slightly larger beta phase coming up in August, and I've been assured that my requests will be honored at that time.

Pretty soon I'll really be able to talk about this stuff, and how it's going to affect this blog, but for now, all I can do is offer these cryptic comments about invitations. Sorry, y'all! And I'll hopefully see some of you over on that self-same new parenting site!


free hit counter