Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fun At ParentsConnect

There's a really, um, spirited discussion going on over on my blog on ParentsConnect, that parenting website I've been working for. It's in response to a New York Times article from last week about a Jewish family run out of a Delaware town for objecting to Jesus-preaching at the public high school's graduation. People have stuff to say about the topic (no surprise) and it's gotten heated, but interesting. (Baroy is among the discussants, and he NEVER posts to blogs!)

If you've already registered on the site, go check it out at http://stage.parentsconnect.com/home/host_parent/LoriO_profile.jhtml. If you need an invite (we're still in our pre-beta phase, which means you need a password just to get on the site to register), just drop me a line at tinycoconut [at] sbcglobal [dot] net or in the comments (be sure to leave me an email address if you do the latter).

Pre-beta ends on August 15th or thereabouts and people will just be able to go and register at the website after that, so I'll soon be hawking my writings there more frequenly and obnoxiously. But for now, well, this one is worth the effort, at least in my point of view.


free hit counter