Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

It's My Blogaversary!

Wow. I've been doing this for a year, huh? Hard to believe. Hard to remember, too. I can't remember, for instance, what the final impetus was to do this, aside from reading and thoroughly enjoying a slew of other blogs, journals, diaries, what-have-yous. I have no idea what I was--or am--trying to do with my own blog.

Still, it's an accomplishment, I suppose. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't set the high bar a little, well, higher for myself in year 2. Instead of just having a blog, perhaps I should have a purpose? But what? A post a day? A once-a-week essay that's a little more thoughtful and well-constructed than the usual spewing I do? More memes? More links? More politics? More about the kids? Less about the kids?

Anyone who wants to weigh in here with a suggestion is more than welcome...


free hit counter