Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Driving Me Crazy

N was stuck to my side in the kitchen tonight as I tried to make dinner, and it was really starting to get to me. At one point, he was throwing a million demands/requests at me at the same time, and I raised my voice at him. "N! What do you want from me?"

Baroy was passing through the kitchen at the time and picked N up and said something to him I couldn't hear as he carried him to the living room. I didn't care what he said; I was just happy for the intervention.

No more than five minutes later, N comes marching back into the kitchen and climbs back onto the kitchen chair from which he'd been surveying my every move earlier.

"I back!" he announced with a huge, bright smile. "And I not driving you crazy any more!"

Hee! How could anyone not just eat that boy up?


free hit counter