Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Sickened

The California Supreme Court can blow me.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say. Legalistically, the ruling probably was a foregone conclusion. But morally and ethnically it makes me want to scream. That legally differentiating between adult human beings based on who and how they love is something acceptable, something people feel proud of, something they don't feel the need to wear a white sheet and hood while proclaiming...The bile rises in my throat. What year is this? What society is this? What the fuck is wrong here?

Motherfucking homophobic bastards. Hate begets hate. And I'm telling you, every time this subject comes up, I feel it. White hot and ugly as all hell. But not as ugly as what's causing my hatred in the first place.


free hit counter