Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Return Of The Malaise

It's back.

This time, there's less floatiness and more world- and body-weariness. There's sleep. Oh, so much sleep. Except never enough sleep. I'm too tired to lift my fingers to type properly, so this short entry is taking me way longer than it should, what with the 73 typos per line. Hell, I'm too tired to expand my chest fully, so I'm feeling sort of perpetually out of breath. There's also the missing of deadlines and the lack of creativity. Oh, right. Those are just regular me traits. Nevermind.

I've also had this weird bruise-like pain in my left big toe that's been annoying me for the past three weeks. Which has nothing to do with the malaise, but I figured as long as I was kvetching...

So there you go: The State of The Coconut. Fascinating stuff, no?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of the enmity between squirrels and robots.


free hit counter