Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya

Panic's back. I am literally too embarrassed to really explain why. Let's just say it has to do with the new computer worm that's been going around and with my stalker, with a dose of surreal and illogical thinking. In a way, that's good news: I know where it's coming from. So, in theory, I can work on it, use relaxation and visualization techniques, that kind of thing. In reality, I'll probably just end up riding it out.

In any case, that's where I am. Oh, and I have a call in to a psychiatrist who was recommended to me by the psychiatrist who was recommended to me by my internist. (No, that's not a typo. The psych my internist recommended is leaving the practice, so she suggested I see her colleague instead.) And he doesn't have an open appointment until the middle of August. No, no. That won't work. So his nurse said she'd talk to him to see if he might be able to see me sooner. Frankly, right now, tomorrow wouldn't be too soon.


free hit counter