Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Full Time

People are such hypocrites. Seriously. It both annoys and bewilders me, sometimes. Take, for instance...me. As recently as last night I was expounding on how important it was to me to be working "only" 80 percent time, in terms of having time with the kids and in terms of my sanity and mental health. So what did I do today? Walked in, became overwhelmed by all that's on my plate and the even bigger issues that are on the horizon, and went into my boss's office to offer to go...yup...full time for the summer. (She's very interested, but needs to check our budget.) I just don't understand me.

Expect a flurry of brief posts over the next few days, by the way. This was quite the weekend--almost all of it good--so there's much I have to say.

But, for now, back to work.


free hit counter