Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Party Animal

Yep, it's my 40th birthday. And here I sit, at work, trying to get a couple of hours in on my book. Do I know how to party or what?

Actually, it's been a great day, and there's more to come. I opened presents from my family this morning, got lots of hugs and kisses from my kids and my husband, and went running with my new running jacket (from the kids) and my brand-spankin'-new Timex Ironman watch with GPS system (from Baroy). Unbelievably cool. I just ran a trail however I wanted to, and I was able to track both time and how far I'd gone.

In a little while I'll go back home, get changed, drop my kids off at my girlfriend's house along with a bunch of other kids (eight in all!) and one very brave nanny/babysitter, and go to my birthday party at a local restaurant. I'm beyond psyched. This is going to be FUN!

Catch you all later!


free hit counter