Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm an idiot

Haven't posted much of late because it's been work work work 24/7. Fun work, frustrating work, challenging work, inane work. But work. Which is, of course, a good thing.

Except for when it takes up every available neuron in your brain, leaving only enough for you to think, dully, as the knife you were using to try to pry apart the frozen salmon patties slips toward the meaty part between your thumb and forefinger: Oh shit. This is going to hurt.

I was right. It hurts like a motherfucker. (Sorry, Mom.)

[Baroy said it needed stitches, but after holding a towel to it for half an hour and then applying a 'second skin' bandage, it's stopped bleeding. It's impressive, though. A perfect stab wound. Maybe just over a quarter inch in length, but DEEEEEEP. Did I mention it hurts? Because it does.]

More another time, when I can type with both hands without cursing.

Labels: ,


free hit counter