Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Just the Facts, Ma'am

I'm meeting tomorrow with the occupational therapist who assessed N on Monday.

In about two weeks, he'll be getting a speech assessment.

Next Wednesday, I'm taking Em up to Santa Barbara for the day. Baroy is going to keep N home from preschool and play with him all day. He wants to take N to a kiddie golf course nearby and let him hit off a tee for the first time in his life.

I'm in the middle of reading the first draft of my brother-in-law's new book

I found out today that my book sold over 4,000 copies in the first month it was out, in December of last year. It will need to sell that many many times over if I'm ever to see another penny out of this thing.

I took the first steps today toward making a decision that could completely change my life.

I haven't been this excited (or terrified) in years.


free hit counter