Tiny Coconut

I have things.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A Bit of BlogExplosion Brilliance

I am beyond angry about almost every single thing I'm seeing on the television right now. I am beyond disgusted. I am way beyond sad. I don't know what to do with all this hatred. I don't know what to say. So I'm not even going to try. I'm not sure when I'll be able to find my voice again, to be honest. I'm not sure when I'll start feeling like having my voice counts, or matters, again.

But on at least one of my most closely held beliefs, there is someone who hasn't yet lost her voice. Marie knows what to say about the gay marriage ballot issues. She said this. She is my new Best Friend I Never Even Knew Existed Until 30 Seconds Ago. And if you voted to pre-emptively discriminate against other human beings, you most certainly are not.


free hit counter